Friday, April 30, 2004

it's...done

weather: perfect, though I'm not rubbing it in

music: Revelie!

mood: accomplished




warning: today's episode contains minute traces of bragging, and some vaguely technical talk.




or should I say...it's ALIVE/LIVE, the beast that is the porfolio. Not as accessible as I'd like, but good to start with, and it credits all the right people, stockphoto sources included. I never was a designer - I'm an analyst, for God's sake...



Figured out that it may be some server issue preventing the favourites icon from showing up, and have to ask the kind folk at Web Intellects about adding a .htaccess file, which will show the customized 404 page.



In other news, world domination continues with the addition of another person subscribed to my Bloglet update/subscription service. Came across a beautiful site by a designer with a lovely usable layout and a nice version of a subscription page. His layout of the site tools are the best I've ever seen. If this guy's design abilities don't convince people of the wonders of simple design via cascading style sheets, then maybe you need a pleasant walk through the Zen Garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment