Sunday, April 18, 2004

Done enough.

weather: who knows?

music: haven't listened today

mood: semi-accomplished.




I forgot to mention that most of the tinkering of the web site is done - there are things to change, but blimey, you have to step away from the canvas. The more I read up on how to create usable web sites, the more I realize I may never complete my own. It's not too image crazy, XHTML compliant - which means that it will degrade nicely even if you can't see it in every subsector of browser versions that's ever been released. Like the wise man who tells Babe, it'll do, the site will have to do for now.



I came across someone's site that make me laugh - sadly I can't find it, but I'll take a look for it. You know the little images that say "W3C XHTML compliant" or "CSS compliant"? This chap had "Oh, I give up" beside one of his with a big 'x' through it. I hear ya, I hear ya. I also console myself that HTML is not the best artistic tool for design.

No comments:

Post a Comment