"Please, weigh in on the important issue which will affect this very blog's future!"
I'm actually looking for more of a decision at this point on the specifics - do I take the reasonable approach and choose PC, or do I treat myself to the lovely user experience that is a new Apple product that will cause me to smile everytime I use it. Not to load that question up too much, of course...
Friday, September 17, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Without a doubt, I'd strongly recommend the iBook. Let's face it--in our livelihoods, we spend a LOT of time with the computer...and so your quality of life will be much better if you enjoy your experience. Too, without a dedicated customer support person, you will encounter many more problems with Windows (or even more with Linux) that with the Macintosh OS X.
ReplyDeleteHi Joe,
ReplyDeleteyes, I'm very close to choosing the iBook. It won't be my first Mac or even my second (those would be the MacPlus and Performa, respectively) but I'm really, really considering it. The comment on quality of life being higher with a better user experience is in fact how my logic is working - everytime I'll open the lid, I just *know* I'm going to smile with a Mac. I smile with my current computer (a used Dell), but alas, it's on life support... the screen may be blowing, and sadly I don't think that's quite a part you can replace.
Thanks for the vote in the right column. And please email me to let me know how you came across my blog!
Regards,
Rachel
Ah yes, I have owned a Classic (original, not the Color classic), Performa 540 (?), Performa 6400 (Video Editing Edition), Powerbook 190 (stolen!), PowerBook G3 Wallstreet, and now a Titanium G4 667Mhz.
ReplyDeleteOh--your poll might skew the results, since you have one of the options in a selected state....just a friendly comment.
later,
joe
disregard the comment about the option being selected in the poll--it's a Blogpoll problem, not yours. I see now....
ReplyDelete