weather: white sky full of clouds, but pleasantly mild
music: So far away from me (dire straits)/cannon (white stripes
mood: stressed busy but sick of packing
As I pack up my Toronto belongings, I'm beginning to start a list of things I'll miss about this great city. I'm assuming that moving to the San Fran area that some of those memories may be recreated - while no city is like Toronto, I have a feeling San Fran has its similarities, which is something I'm looking forward to. Perhaps by finding those similarities it will make the transition - leaving family, friends, country, and all I've known - a little easier.
So the list will be added and expounded upon. Here's one to get me started:
What I'll miss: my beloved neighbourhood, the Annex. My home, stomping ground, safety, protector. What I've known, and what is known.
What I'll gain: as yet unknown neighbourhoods in a town renouned for its funkiness; apparently people have determined I'm very "Mission District", whatever that means... ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment