mood: frustration
music: Dance me to the end of love - Leonard Cohen
weather: surprise, surprise - it's sunny again
Furthur to yesterday's optimistic post, I'm frustrated today. I'm trying to compile all my various writings, diagrams and deliverables for my portfolio online so that I can tell a more effective story of why user experience matters to me. The frustration lies in all my files, all my work, really all my life still being out east, and will be for a while longer. It's like trying to put together a jigsaw puzzle knowing that some of the key pieces aren't lost - they're just not on the table, so to speak. There's no point in recreating the items from scratch - as if it were possible! I'll just have to grin and bear it, and use the always oblique, 'coming soon', circa 1999, on parts of the site until I can upload them.
Bicoastal living is wearying on the soul. I don't recommend it to anyone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment